Last updated: March 15, 2019
St. Thomas Boosters Club ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.payments.stthomas.org (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any affiliate or third-party (whether through an affiliates or third-party’s website or web application) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Information you provide us
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, information provided at the time User applies for employment, or other information provided by you to the Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Donation information, credit card information, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, and other personal information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
Third-Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons from third party websites, such as google, to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our Site. The third-party websites may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You are responsible for any content, including personal information that you submit to the Site or transmit to the Site (collectively, "User Submissions"). Your User Submissions may be posted on and transmitted to affiliated or third-party websites. We cannot control the actions of affiliated or third-party websites with whom you may choose to share your User Submissions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Submissions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other websites.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- Process and track your activity on the Site
- Contact you about your activity on the Site
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning the submissions you have made to the Site and donations made to our organization
- Improve our customer service
- To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Site to the following third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our organization
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the our organization, our customers, or others.
Protection of Your Personal Information
- It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. When you make a donation or create an account on our Site, your transactional information is submitted in a safe, encrypted format.
- All personal information is private and confidential. Unless otherwise stated herein or otherwise agreed to in writing, any information we gather through our Site and online forms or information that you otherwise provide to us will not be released to third parties without your written consent. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we and our affiliates will have no liability for disclosure of any information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, we do not sell, lease or otherwise share any personal information about our visitors with or to any third party companies or individuals.
- Personal data, credit card information, email addresses are maintained securely. Credit card transactions are secured by 256-Bit SSL Encryption.
Privacy Related Inquiries and Complaints
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Site, utilize the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address below.